1. Terms and Conditions of Online Sales (Syarat & Ketentuan Umum)
Click here for details
- TAUZIA Hotel Management wants visitors to this web site (the 'HARRIS Hotels Site') to know that we are as concerned as you are about the privacy of any information that you may provide to us through the HARRIS Hotels Site. TAUZIA Hotel Management is making every attempt to ensure that all our business practices that involve the use of your information are compliant with privacy regulations in the countries where we operate.
- When you use certain online services of the HARRIS Hotels Site, including but not limited to the Online Reservation, Online Registration, Guest Book and HARRIS Hotels Capital, TAUZIA Hotel Management may ask you to provide certain information which relates to you by filling out and submitting the online forms.
- Personal information may include your first and last name, title, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, language, employer, business title, diverse preferences regarding accommodation and travel habits and other personal identifying information. When using the Online Reservation and Online Registration you may be asked to provide a credit card number and its expiration date ('Personal Information').
- Accordingly TAUZIA Hotel Management wants to not only advise you of your privacy rights in relation to your use of our web site but also explain how we intend to respect them. By accessing or using the HARRIS Hotels Site and any pages thereof, you agree to the following terms of the TAUZIA Hotel Management Website Policy, acceptance of which is a condition of the Legal Terms and Conditions.
- You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of 'cookies'. Cookies, which are small text files a web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's continuing access to and use of the site. They allow a site to track usage behavior and compile data which will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto your system and damage files.
III. Providing Personal Information on Our Web Site
- Depending upon the service you wish to use, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory ('Mandatory Information') and some is optional ('Optional Information'). If you do not provide the Mandatory Information with respect to a particular service, we will not be able to process any request you may make.
- Our web server will recognize your domain name, but not your e-mail address. We use 'cookie' technology on the public area of this web site to increase your user experience on the HARRIS Hotels Site.
IV. How May Your Personal Information Be Used?
- We propose to use, store or process ('Processing') the Personal Information provided by you to the HARRIS Hotels Site for the purpose of increasing the convenience for your present and future stays as well as to use the Personal Information to keep you informed about new products and services or offers which we believe may be of interest to you ('Purposes').
- If you do not wish to have your Personal Information processed for any of these Purposes then you will have the opportunity to indicate this below when you indicate your consent and submit any request to the HARRIS Hotels Site.
V. To Whom and Where May Personal Information Be Disclosed?
- Your Personal Information may, for the Purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed ('Disclose') to any company within TAUZIA Hotel Management’s Hotels & Resorts Limited and affiliated / associated companies ('the TAUZIA Hotel Management Group') wherever located in the world in whichever different jurisdiction they may operate, depending on which company within the TAUZIA Hotel Management Group can best provide the information requested or products and services sought.
- TAUZIA Hotel Management will not disclose your Personal Information to outside third parties which are not part of the TAUZIA Hotel Management Group. Where a third party processes your Personal Information on behalf of the TAUZIA Hotel Management Group then such processing will be governed by a contract in the form required by law.
VI. Protection of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with Online Registration, Guest Book and TAUZIA Hotel Management Capital ('Self Adaptable Data') is protected in several ways.
- Your information is encrypted when traveling over the Internet.
- Access by you to this data is available through your User ID and a Password. We strongly recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone.
- Your information is stored on a secure server that resides behind a firewall after your information reaches TAUZIA Hotel Management.
- The firewall is designed to block access to this data from outside the TAUZIA Hotel Management Group.
- Inside TAUZIA Hotel Management only selected TAUZIA Hotel Management staff and contractors have access to the server via their Password.
VII. Retention of Your Personal Information
- Your Personal Information will only be kept for such periods as is permissible by law.
- Where TAUZIA Hotel Management no longer requires your Personal Information for the Purposes it may permanently erase your Personal Information without prior notification.
VIII. Retention of Your Personal Information
- You may at any time request the TAUZIA Hotel Management Group to make available a copy of your Personal Information. You have the right to access, update, change, correct or delete your Personal Information and preferences at any time.
- You are able to amend certain data yourself. This can be accomplished by logging into your profile with your User ID and your Password, changing the appropriate information and submitting the modified form (please follow the instructions on the sites in question). Your access to this data should be provided at any time, except in case of disruption of our servers.
IX. Consent and Opt-Out
- By providing your Personal Information and then pressing the [Submit Request] button you freely consent, subject to a notification to the contrary provided below, to the TAUZIA Hotel Management Group using and processing your Personal Information for the Purposes set out on this page and, where necessary, the transfer of your Personal Information for these Purposes to companies within the TAUZIA Hotel Management Group wherever they may, from time to time, be located.
- Where you do not wish to have Personal Information Processed for any or all of the Purposes indicated above you should so indicate your preference in the text of the e-mail. If you wish to remove your Personal Information from our e-mail and / or direct mailing list providing you with information about new products and services or offers that we believe may be of interest to you please opt-out by checking the appropriate box when you provide your Personal Information to the HARRIS Hotels Site.
X. General Information
For the purposes of this notice the TAUZIA Hotel Management Group includes all direct and indirect subsidiaries and related companies of TAUZIA Hotel Management from time to time wherever located in the world. Further details as to the TAUZIA Hotel Management may be obtained from:
TAUZIA Hotel Management
K-Link Tower | 25th Floor - Suite B
Jl. Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 59-A
Jakarta - 12950 - INDONESIA
Tel. +62 21 52960490 | Fax. +62 21 52960491
In your correspondence please indicate the location on the HARRIS Hotels Site where you provided your Personal Information with as much detail as possible. Inaccurate description will cause delay in processing your request.
- There are no consequences where you do not provide Optional Information that is not necessary for the Purposes. There are no consequences for indicating by way of your consent the Purposes for which your Personal Information may be processed.
- Third-party web sites to which HARRISHotels.com or any other TAUZIA Hotel Management Site may link have separate privacy policies and data collection practices. TAUZIA Hotel Management is neither responsible for the content of such web sites nor for such privacy and collection practices.